Monday, May 30, 2011

La fête des mères

Yesterday was Mother's day. It was a beautiful sunny day with clear blue skies. It was a most special day spent with family. My cousins and I went for a run on the Loire River in the morning. We met the rest of the family at a little cafe near their house for an appero before lunch. We had a delicious lunch which was followed by a little rest in the hammock and then a little hike on the Loire. A truly excellent day. 

I said, "We are very pretty" once we were in our Mother's day fancies. They understood and agreed without need for translation.
The florist shops here are out of this world.




Bonne fête, Cato!

Lunch!


Le chef

Audette and I

Julie et Robin

cousin Alex

I love these people so much.

The last photo taken before the camera died. 
I'm bubbling with love. 
♡,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment